James Instruments Inc.
specialises in Non-Destructive Testing
equipment for concrete and other construction materials. Central to the improvement of the construction infrastructure are tools that evaluate the condition of existing construction. Destructive and Non-Destructive Testing
(NDT) techniques are applied. Destructive tests can provide direct information, but are relatively expensive, time-consuming and cause damage to the structure. Destructive test results often cannot be evaluated using statistical approaches because the number of locations in the structure that can be tested without damage to the structure is limited. On the other hand, Non-Destructive Testing
(NDT) techniques are relatively inexpensive to apply, and they can detect, localize, and characterize flaws and damage in concrete, wood and other construction material structures without leaving any undesirable discontinuities or causing damage to concrete members.
James Instruments Inc.
is the leading manufacturer of non-destructive test equipment for construction materials. Specifically we design, manufacture and sell the most advanced equipment to test concrete, ceramic, wood, masonry, mortar, gypsum and other coarse grained materials. We supply the instruments that: measure strength, both compressive and tensile, locate rebar and other objects in concrete and masonry, determine density and analyze materials ultrasonically, analyze corrosion and, finally, determine moisture in concrete and other construction materials. And more. James Instruments Inc.
-- rugged, quality equipment for field use -- backed by factory service and an ongoing program of research and development.
For more detailed information on any of the products shown here, you can contact us by phone or fax, mail or e-mail. International customers please contact us for a distributor in your country.
James Instruments are members of ASTM & ACI, as well as other leading construction material organizations. All products are NIST traceable.
We Promise Our Customers Fully operational Non Destructive Test Equipment that,
- Complies with both international and domestic industry standards.
- Is backed by after sales engineers that provide application and operation assistance
- Provides access to raining, and educational seminars
- Provides access to referenced research and academic reports detailing the test method
- Provide access to calibration and repair services
- Includes a full six month warranty for mechanical and four year warranty for electronic items, extendable to a one year warranty for mechanical and four year for electronic items